This lifelike birthing simulator will help trainees practice normal vagina delivery as well as birthing procedures for breech and vertex presentations of the fetus. This birthing simulator contains two interchangeable abdominal covers. One contains an extra fetus in artificial amniotic sac to practice Leopold’s maneuver. The other is transparent to observe fetal position during labor.
The birthing simulator features:
* Female pelvis with localization of spine, angled birth canal, ileum, ischium, sacrum, sacro spinious ligaments and greater sciatic notch.
* Full term fetus with fontanelles and cranial sutures
* Placenta with six disposable umbilical cords and clamps
* Easily replaceable spare vulva
* Fake blood powder
* Soft carrying bag
The birthing simulator is a great addition to lesson about labor and birthing process.
* 12 Umbilical Cords
* Blood Powder (4.5 l)
* Artificial Amniotic Fluid
* Transparent abdominal cover
Supplied with newborn for Forceps Delivery (W44530)